- BA from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Aeronautical Science
- MBA from the University of Phoenix
- Executive Cert. from Harvard Kennedy School in Public Leadership
- Executive Cert. from Villanova University in Process Management
- Women in Aviation Alamo City 501©3 Founder and president
- San Antonio Airport Advisory Commission
- Southside Education Foundation 501©3 Founding Board Member
Lina is dedicated to her community and wants a better future for the next generation. The sky is no longer the limit for our community but only the beginning.
Political Advertisement paid for by the Lina Prado Campaign, Treasurer Christopher Prado. Lina is an aerospace business professional; the use of photographs with Boeing or military aircraft does not imply endorsement by Boeing or any US Military Branch.